Friday 21 September 2012

Wrap #5


Bit of a picture heavy post but I thought I'd share some spreads from the Summer 2012 issue of Wrap that I picked up at the Southbank Centre shop the other day. The basic premise is that it features double sided wrapping paper sheets within the magazine, designed by those who have been featured within the issue. Whilst I've nosed through it before, I've never actually bought it but this time my clammy mitts couldn't resist. Below are some more pictures of the contents. It features some old favourites including Sophie Alda, Charlotte Trounce and Paul Blow with a couple that had slipped past me previously such as cover artist, Katie Scott. It's so encouraging to see young illustrators working on such well formed projects. I fear it'll be difficult not to want to use the wrapping paper as posters but the fear of ruining the magazine is too great.







No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)