Saturday 11 August 2012

Foundation


Taken from my Flickr
I thought maybe it'd be good to put up my FMP work, whilst I'm not completely happy with the final outcome (I was a tad bit lazy in the middle of final major project) it'll be interesting to see how my style changes and progresses over the next few years. 

I worked on a comic strip initially around the idea of an eccentric older lady, eventually settling on depicting the story of Ann Timson, 'Super Gran'. For the most part I struggled with what I was doing which resulted in me producing something that wasn't as good as I feel it could have been however I am pretty pleased with how it turned out given this confusion. 


Working with collage was something that was enjoyable for me. In particular the challenge of making it look unlike other collage works that're popular at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)