Tuesday 21 August 2012

It's Nice That Issue 8

'Secret Exoticism' by Tung Walsh, Pages 33-34

'The Scent of Darkness', Photography by Thomas Brown and Creative Direction by Lyndsay Milne, Pages 92-93
Please ignore my more than slightly bad photography and creepy fingers and look at the magazine instead. 'It's Nice That' is a magazine, and website, that has a comprehensive coverage of all aspects of art and design. Whilst the website is great for my favourite past time of killing time on the internet, the magazine goes beyond pretty pictures and interviews. I love that there are different paper styles within the issues since the redesign that took place from the previous issue. It feels very thorough, a different texture of paper can show off different aspects of an image. There were, of course, other pages that I wanted to share however my macbook started wheezing after processing the above two images so I thought it would be best to leave at this. A personal aim is to maybe at some point be featured on the website although I'm not sure I'll ever be of a high enough standard.

A silly thing that makes me feel connected to it is that I once sold an item of clothing to one of the members of It's Nice That via eBay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)