Monday 15 October 2012

Location Drawing 3: Natural History



For Friday's location drawing session, we were told to choose our own place of interest. I didn't want to go to somewhere that I already knew I liked drawing in, rather the opposite. After a previously disastrous drawing trip to the Natural History Museum, I decided to go there after Viv had already decided to go there to finish up her self-directed project, specifically for the fish/ sea life sections. This led me to look at a subject that has previously not crossed my mind which made it a lot easier to actually look at what I was drawing. Not everything was successful but I'm pleased with the sketchbook as a whole. Now I'm just desperately worried about life drawing and animation this week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)